Wednesday 19 January 2011

Please sponsor me in my Night Rider cycling challenge for charity

I'm taking part in the 2011 Night Rider event - a 100km cycling event through the moonlit streets of London, to raise money for Arthritis Research UK.

I have chosen Arthritis Research UK my friend's Dad suffers with Arthritis and I want to help to raise awareness of this debilitating condition.

The 2011 Night Rider cycling event starts from Crystal Palace and takes us past over fifty of London's most famous landmarks including Tower Bridge, a deserted City of London, Canary Wharf, The London Eye, Hampstead Heath, Piccadilly Circus, the Houses of Parliament and Buckingham Palace.

Through Virgin Money Giving, you can sponsor me and donations will be quickly processed and passed directly to Arthritis Research UK. Virgin Money Giving is a not for profit organisation and will claim gift aid on a charity's behalf where the donor is eligible for this. I really appreciate all your support and thank you for any donations.

All contributions are very welcome.

Please visit my fund raising page to make a donation.

 


No comments:

Post a Comment